You are invited to participate in our first ever scavenger hunt called Kids Quest Huntsville! How well do you know South Huntsville? Here is a fun way to find out ~ and maybe find your new favorite place!
Prizes up for grabs:
Studio party for up to 10 kids at The Artnasium. (Geared for ages 1-10)
10 Goody bags for the party guests & a $25 gift card for the birthday child from Learning Express.
Birthday Cake provided by Good Company Cafe.
Two (1) topping pizzas and two (2) liters for the party from Donatos Pizza.
(2) $50 cash prizes from The Artnasium.
(1) $50 gift card to Pilates South.
How the Quest Works:
Registered participants will start at starting location (will be given out the morning of quest at 9:00am). They will be given a Kids Quest instruction sheet and a clue to their next location. Participants will travel to each location and solve the clues to find the next location until they have finished the quest. At each location participants MUST take a picture proving they are at the location and post it on Facebook and/or Instagram tagging the location they are at and use the hashtag given on their instruction sheet. They must post these under “public” setting so that we can see that they posted them. At the end of their quest participants will turn in their Kids Quest sheet at the last location.
If a participant followed all the rules their name will be placed in a drawing for the opportunity to win one of the above prizes. Chances of winning depend on number of participants. Winners will be announced after the conclusion of making sure all rules were followed. Winners will be announced first via email or text and will have 24 hours to claim prize by responding to the email or text. Once prizes are claimed announcements will be made on Facebook and Instagram.
*No participant is guaranteed a prize for participating. You do not have to purchase anything to be entered in to win. Any ill behavior, destruction of property, or trouble will disqualify participants from drawing.
1) Register to participate through the link below.
2) Quest participants may start any time after 10:00am and must be finished no later than 4:00pm.
3) All participants must take a picture at each location and post publicly to Facebook and/or Instagram proving they are at each location and must publicly tag each location and use the given # in their post.
4) Participants will be asked to give their name, email and phone number and must give this information to participate in quest.
5) All participants must be respectful of participating businesses and other participants or they will be disqualified.
To participate in Kids Quest Huntsville register here. Registration begins April 1st and ends Thursday, June 27th at 5:00pm. Quest is open to anyone except participating business employees.
For any questions email email@example.com